whiskeyinthejar

WhiskeyintheGraveyard Romance

Romance book talk, reviews, recipes, and dog pictures

Blogger Site: WhiskeyintheJar Romance

Mia Sheridan
Progress: 15%

Kyraryker’s quotes

Sunday, We Soup!

I can't do every Sunday but I've decided to make the first Sunday of every month Soup day to join in with everyone else :)

This Sunday was Easy Spicy White Chicken Chili - Recipe

Soups just don't photograph well, do they? This one is very easy to make and so, so good. I like things fairly spicy, so I leave the jalapeno seeds in and I still wouldn't call this hot, more like mild hot. I like it a little more soupy so I add the max amount they list for chicken broth but you could do less to give it more of a chili feel.

I always buy a third jalapeno for added garnish to add to top, the bf always wants more added spice :) I add shredded mozzarella cheese (you best believe I added a ton more after the picture because moar cheese!) with some ritz crackers crumbled on top. The bf likes shredded cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream.

That's the great thing with this soup, you can personalize it with garnishes. If you left out the cheese, this is also amazingly low in calories and if you use the low sodium broth, it just gets healthier.

Hope everyone is enjoying their lazy Sunday and looking forward to seeing some soup recipes!