whiskeyinthejar

WhiskeyintheGraveyard Romance

Romance book talk, reviews, recipes, and dog pictures

Blogger Site: WhiskeyintheJar Romance

Guest Reviewer at:  Reading Between the Wines book club

Seized By Love
Susan Johnson
Caught
Jami Alden
A Change of Heart
Sonali Dev
The Diabolical Miss Hyde: An Electric Empire Novel (Electric Empire Novels)
Viola Carr
Progress: 5%

Kyraryker’s quotes

Solar Sister

Task the Fifth:  The Kwanzaa:

- Make a small donation to a charitable organization that operates in Africa

I really wanted to donate to an organization that focused on the environment and if possible, incorporated a focus on women.

Solar Sister

Solar Sister eradicates energy poverty by empowering women with economic opportunity. We combine the breakthrough potential of clean energy technology with a deliberately woman-centered direct sales network to bring light, hope and opportunity to even the most remote communities in rural Africa.

Investing in women is not only the right thing to do, it is the smart thing to do. Solar Sister creates sustainable businesses, powered by smart investment in women entrepreneurs. When you invest in a woman, you invest in the future. Join us by making an investment in a Solar Sister Entrepreneur today.

How amazing does that sound?! Reading about them, I also found a Hillary Clinton connection (she's worked with them), to say the least, I am sold on them :)