whiskeyinthejar

Whiskey in the Jar Romance

Romance book Reviews

Blogger Site: WhiskeyintheJar Romance

Guest Reviewer at:  Reading Between the Wines book club

Wicked Sexy (Wicked Games Series) (Volume 2)
J.T. Geissinger
To Wed A Rebel
Sophie Dash
Zoey And The Nice Guy (Big Girl Panties Book 1)
Carter Ashby
The Wicked Cousin (Rockliffe Book 4)
Stella Riley

Kyraryker’s quotes

Sunday, We Soup!

First off, Happy New Year! I hope however you rang in the new year, you were safe and happy. Here's hoping 2017 is full of happiness and wonderful books for everyone.
Since it was going to be the first day of the year, I wanted to jazz things up a bit but also was cognizant of how I might be feeling. So, something easy was also a requirement. I found this recipe on Pinterest and voila!

I liked the healthy aspect of this one with rice being substituted for noodles.

Shrimp is also a nice light meat, if you're still feeling any New Years Eve repercussions ;)

I'm not a big onion fan and often leave it out but gimme my garlic and pepper!

I have Crohn's Disease, so I have an uber sensitive stomach. I try to eat in accordance with that but food, y'all. The use of the coconut milk was so soothing on my stomach and I had no problems after eating this.

I always buy more limes if they call for it, because I like a stronger taste and I like garnishes on my plate to feel fancy :)

I was a big fan of this one, super yummy and something different from the usual soup I make. If looking for something quick, easy, and tasteful, I highly recommend this one.

Share your Sunday Soup!