whiskeyinthejar

WhiskeyintheGraveyard Romance

Romance book talk, reviews, recipes, and dog pictures

Blogger Site: WhiskeyintheJar Romance

Discovery of Desire
Susanne Lord

Kyraryker’s quotes

January Roundup

January was such a busy month for me, it always feels like the end and beginning of year goes so fast. I'm going to change up my usual format for this and instead of listing my reads by ARCs, Inspired Some Thoughts, and Just Rated, I'm going to list them under how I rated them (number of stars out of five). January was my Kindle Freebie month and I'll denote those reads with ***book cover***. I was impressed with my Freebie selections and there were no outright DNFs because of grammar or formatting.
February is my Series Headway month where I revisit series I've read some books in and attempt to finish them off. Hopefully, I can wrap up one or two. This is always a good test for my memory, too :)

*Click on book cover to be taken to my review or if I didn't write one, the book's Goodreads page

5 stars

4.5 stars

Ultimate Vengeance by Nancy Haviland

4 stars

3.5 stars

Between the Devil and the Duke by Kelly Bowen Duke of Pleasure by Elizabeth Hoyt Duke of Sin by Elizabeth Hoyt

3 stars

The Rogue by Katharine Ashe  The Duke by Kerrigan Byrne Nobody's Hero by Bec McMaster

2.5 stars

*** Intertwine by Nichole Van*** *** Essential Beginnings by Kennedy Layne *** ***Know Me Well by Kait Nolan ***

A Duke to Remember by Kelly Bowen ***Blood Magic by Jennifer Lyon ***

2 stars

1.5 stars

Ride Hard by Laura Kaye ***A Rake's Reward by Meredith Bond *** Law and Disorder by Heather Graham

1 star

***The Governor's Daughter by Jerri Hines***

A total of 16 reads. I cleaned off 6 freebies off my Kindle and read 3 ARCS. Had some lower rated reads but getting a 4.5 starred read is pretty good for me, so I'm happy :)

How many books did you all get to read this month, any favorites?