whiskeyinthejar

Whiskey in the Jar Romance

Romance book talk, reviews, recipes, and dog pictures

Blogger Site: WhiskeyintheJar Romance

Guest Reviewer at:  Reading Between the Wines book club

When a Lady Deceives (Her Majesty's Most Secret Service)
Tara Kingston
My Fair Princess
Vanessa Kelly
The Tao of Hockey (Vancouver Vice Book 1)
Melanie Ting
Beauty and the Mustache: A Philisophical Romance (Knitting in the City Book 4)
Penny Reid
Before I Fall
Jessica Scott

Kyraryker’s quotes

Kindle Freebies

I have not read these selections but they're free (at the time of my post).
So enjoy and partake at your own risk :)

*Click on the book cover to go to Amazon and Get Yourself Some!

An Affair to Dismember (Matchmaker Mysteries Book 1) by [Sax, Elise]  Burned Promises by [Winters, Willow]  Ashton: Lord of Truth (Lonely Lords Book 13) by [Burrowes, Grace]

Mr. Sinful (Heartfelt Book 1) by [Woods, Serenity]  The Seduction of Lord Stone (Dashing Widows) by [Campbell, Anna]  The Hunter and the Witch (Crescent City Arcana) by [Chanticleer, Rachel]

Seducing Summer (The Four Seasons Book 1) by [Woods, Serenity]  SEALs of Honor: Books 1-3 by [Mayer, Dale]  Beat: #1 The Beat and The Pulse by [Cross, Amity]

Finding Lyla: Book Ten In The Bodyguards Of L.A. County Series by [Beauman, Cate]  Healed by Love: Nate Braden (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor Book 1) by [Foster, Melissa]  Unbreakable - A Bad Boy Romance by [Rhodes, Ashley]

Brazen Angel (Brazen Series Book 1) by [Boyle, Elizabeth]  SEAL of Approval (SEAL Series Book 1) by [Silkstone, Jack]

Enjoy and hopefully everyone can find a winner!