whiskeyinthejar

WhiskeyintheGraveyard Romance

Romance book talk, reviews, recipes, and dog pictures

Blogger Site: WhiskeyintheJar Romance

A Change of Heart
Sonali Dev

Kyraryker’s quotes

September Roundup

Woooeeee, what a busy September! I must have gotten the arc bug because I accepted a good amount that had me busting my butt to stay ahead of the game. Add those in with my themed month books, trying to catch up on new releases, and Halloween Bingo and I've been reading my tail feather off. I didn't get as many September Singles (Those selection books will be denoted with ***book cover***) read as I would have liked because of all this but alas, those book boxes go back into the closet and out come the October Start a New Series boxes. Can't wait to start a series that will take me years to complete or send me on a binge reading extravaganza!

*Click on book cover to be taken to my review or if I didn't write one, the book's Goodreads page

5 stars

4 stars

***Truly by Mary Balogh***  The Warlord Wants Forever by Kresley Cole

3.5 stars

Grim Shadows by Jenn Bennett  The Witch and the Dead by Heather Blake  Visions of Heat by Nalini Singh

3.3 stars

Soulless by Gail Carriger

3 stars

31475629  The Hunter and the Witch by Rachel Chanticleer  Duke of Desire by Elizabeth Hoyt

A Soul to Steal by Rob Blackwell

2.5 stars

Acting on Impulse by Mia Sosa  ***A Sexy Time Of It by Cara Summers***  Most of All You by Mia Sheridan

Slow Burn by Pamela Clare

2 stars

***The Unexpected Husband by Lindsay Armstrong*** Dare You to Run by Dawn Ryder  *** Bound By Temptation by Lavinia Kent***

***Bought By The Greek Tycoon by Jacqueline Baird***  ***My Immortal Highlander by Hannah Howell***  Discovery of Desire by Susanne Lord

The Right Kind of Rogue by Valerie Bowman

1.5 stars

1 star

21 books read this month with 6 being from my themed month pile. One of my 4 star picks, Truly by Mary Balogh, was a themed selection and a shining beacon of why I have themed months. It was a great book and one that would have gotten lost in the mix of the hundreds of other books on my tbr. I may read less new releases now but getting a book like Truly makes it all worth it. Oh, and reading this line "Go to hell, Joe Jordan," she whispered. "And don't expect me to do the dishes!"

What were your highs and lows of the month?