As the year winds down it is time to reflect on all the wonderful books I read. The books eligible could be published in any year, they simply had to be read by me in 2014. There will be 9 categories and I will post as I get them typed up.
Without further ado let me kick off the award show tonight with the first,
1. Love the ice blue coloring and way clothes are sliding off.
2. The ships in the background and pirate-ish wearing of uniform are my Achilles heel when looking for books to buy.
3. Was absolutely not a fan of the story but the stark power of the cover is captivating.
4. Gorgeous. Just gorgeous. I also love the slight leanness they give the hero, which is a nod to his imprisonment.
5. How much I liked this story and hero character may be influencing me here a little bit but I like the gruff and rough bad boy feel this cover puts off.
6. A case of my crazy dog lady and shallowness meeting up. Can I have a poster of this in my room, please?
7. Cute, seasonal, and a puppy! Everything this type of contemporary romance should have for a cover.
8. My favorite artist is Monet, so you can probably see a connection here. Peachy pretty :)
9.Love it. It feels strong, bold, and oh so medieval.
This doesn't come out until Jan 27, 2015 so I won't include it but seriously, he looks just like Jean Claude Van Damme. I think we all know how I feel about that.
Feel free to share your favorite cover in the comments :)
Stayed tuned, next category will be Favorite Secondary Character...